The economic model is you.
You did not initiate violence to gain employment, so if you did not get the job at wherever, you did not initiate violence by holding your employer hostage, till he/she gave you the job. That is Anarchy.
All the dates and girlfriends/boyfriend and friends you have, well you did not initiate force for them to go out with you, or to sleep with you. YOU asked and they said yes, or no, but you asked. No force was used at all. That is Anarchy.
If your Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband forgot to do something, let you down for whatever reason, you voice your concerns, you talk to them about how it hurt you, but you don’t initiate violence, by beating them to get your way. YOU talked to them. No force was used at all. That is Anarchy.
The Government: A centralized coercive monopoly, which claims the right to initiate force within a given geographic area.
Anarchy is NOT a society without RULES, you are missing, the one “R” It’s society without RULERS.
Anarchy is everywhere, we use it everyday, we have government, to rig the game in someone’s favor. To use force, because it would be easier to force someone to give you that job, or just the money from the job, or that date, or whatever else YOU want.
Executed with eloquence. What brilliance.
- bloodyxbella reblogged this from fractalcaster
- rhjenkins reblogged this from paintingarevolution
- madthought likes this
- whole-lotta-whores likes this
- eveniftheshipsinks reblogged this from theveganarchist
- theveganarchist reblogged this from thinksquad
- cheg00 reblogged this from bwansen
- sugashane likes this
- takkeb likes this
- mogligsvamp likes this
- bitsymargaret reblogged this from maxlibertarios
- built-to-resist likes this
- 21pieces said: How would an anarchist react to crime? What sort of justice system would exist?
- nota-zombie reblogged this from paintingarevolution
- featheredsentinel likes this
- thecircuspunk reblogged this from napalmjoy
- prettyhysterical likes this
- xcallmejudasx likes this
- maxlibertarios reblogged this from napalmjoy
- but-an-illusion likes this
- napalmjoy reblogged this from paintingarevolution
- paintingarevolution reblogged this from thinksquad and added:
- paintingarevolution likes this
- ihavetopeerealbad likes this
- elfboi reblogged this from bwansen
- hidingfromthenormals likes this
- kidcuddy likes this
- meeehhhhhh reblogged this from thinksquad
- bwansen reblogged this from thinksquad
- literaryphotography likes this
- sylphaeon likes this
- nyrukuthetheinrujimumorthime likes this
- dialectic said: So you have rules (prove it) w/o rulers (or anyone to enforce them) and, yet, somehow we’re supposed to rely on the goodness of human nature to carry us into the future safely and prosperously. You failed to answer his question: There is NO utility.
- amateur-anarchist likes this
- xcallmejudasx reblogged this from thinksquad
- mymindtank said: Here’s a link “Sw40speer” to a TRUE SCIENTIFICALLY VALID, EMPIRICAL, NON-PHILOSOPHICAL ECONOMIC MODEL: youtube.com/watch?v…
- crushmixburnrepeat reblogged this from thinksquad and added:
- crushmixburnrepeat likes this
- doctorkittyticklemonster reblogged this from thinksquad
- prvrtspeak likes this
- planetsedge likes this
- circulatingmind likes this
- themovedmind likes this
- tsenniche likes this
- humanpost said: I think there is no problem of having a government (a group of people that should facilitate the good living of the population by putting its will into practice). The only problem is greed and egoism inside the people.
- gagbug likes this
- jipc likes this
- ra-venous reblogged this from thinksquad
- thinksquad posted this